Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Day

I am in a very good mood. I'm singing songs very loudly, I made new random friends walking back from my econ exam, and I get to go climb rocks with my hottie boyfriend all day before having pizza with the Cookes & company.

I go to Cedar Point tomorrow with several of my favorite people God put on this Earth. I love roller coasters, and I bought very cute pair of shorts yesterday, so I'm set for a day of fun!

I registered for national training for Freedom Schools, my summer job, yesterday. I'm very excited, but I'll be in Tennessee on substance lockdown for my 21st birthday! Gah! Oh well, I'm sure I'll have a superb night of drunken debauchery on June 11th when I return. All are invited to watch me drink myself to the brink of hospitalization! I told my mom I want a fun girls night of wine drinking and boy bashing with her, Jacquie, and any other female family members who would like to come.

On that same note, I have a pretty rockin' family! As far as family goes, I think I definitely won the genetic lottery. I am indeed partial to my Aunt Laura because we are so much alike. I am still sure that my cousin Stephanie and I were switch at birth...although she is a few years older. I think I'll email the fam and tell them how to access this blog so they can read for themselves how great they are.

Ok, more on how much my friends and family absolutely rock later. Ivani is very hungry, and for some reason rather excited to eat caf food. Ew. I'll blog soon!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks kid. I think you're pretty special yourself. Thank you for the compliment. I love you with all my heart. You'll never know how much you mean to me. Keep smiling!!
Love you,

Aunt Laura