Thursday, October 25, 2007

Johari Window

I clicked on a link in my friend's buddy info on him AIM profile, and it took me to a Johari Window. It instructed me to chose 5-6 personality traits I thought best described him. After that, it showed me a window, combing my answer with those answers of other people who had filled it out for him, and also with his answers for himself. It created a grid, showing what trait he thought he had, which ones he knew about and that others agreed with, which ones he kept hidden from others, and which ones he didn't realize he had. It was so cool! So I'm going to put a link to it below, and then a link to the final product. No fair clicking on the grin one first, you need to fill it out! It only takes a minute or so, so do it! After you fill mine out, make one for yourself and post the link in a comment. :o)

Fill out my Johari Window

Then, see the results

P.S. I get to go HOME this weekend!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we wont more
time for a new update