Wednesday, October 3, 2007

School is Hard. The Weekend Will be Fun. Dating is LAME.

I got a 75% on my Social Policy outline. This is because 2 of the girls in my group are complete idiots. They're not your average "I left my purse on top of the car and drove away" types. They decided to NOT cite sources, which in college, is a death sentence for grades (and perhaps an expulsion form the school). I wanted to kick them in the shins. Because of their idiocy (and because of my time crunch to not be able to fix it before we turned it all in), we got a C. I am PEEVED!

My Human Resources Management test was great. I got a 92, and didn't study! Before you say, "sheesh, Suz, why didn't you study? That's awful," I left my notebook in another class over the weekend and didn't have anything to study from. In my opinion, if I don't have to study to get an A, why bother? I have a huge take-home midterm for Social Policy due Monday, and I'm terrified. I am soooo lost!

I will be in West Virginia Friday and Saturday for the Apple Festival. Laura is selling these super cute onesies and toddler tshirts (Click here for the website! ), and she has a booth at the festival. It's her first time selling beyond the website, so it's a big step. Go Laura! I've spent countless hours getting ready for this thing, so you can how hard poor Laura has been working on it.

Ok, so there was this handsome kid named Elliott in my Business Ethics class. He's all about saving the world and social equality and stuff. Hot. I was brave enough to suggest we have a coffee date, and he replies, "I'm kinda involved with someone right now." First, how can someone be KINDA involved? Second, dating is sooooo lame. It's really impossible, I've determined.

Here's my breakdown of the dating scene:
70% of guys are idiots, jerks, sluts, or some combination of those characteristics.
Of the remaining 30%, 20% are in a relationship and 5% are gay.
That leaves me just 5% of the male population in the proper age group who are even worth having a conversation with, let alone date. How can a girl be expected to sift through all the crap to find Mr. Right?

Screw it, I'm just focusing on what I need to focus on, and maybe I'll just search for Mr. Right NOW!

No comments: