Wednesday, October 17, 2007

For Erin

Erin, here is your blog:

Here is a series of entertaining things that happened to me today:

1. This morning, after showering, I was flipping my hair over to spritz some curl definer in my hair. I misjudged how close I was to this wire rack thing I have in my room, and clocked myself in the head so hard that I fell over. I cried while laughing.

2. Jamerson, this kid I worked with at Freedom School text messaged me. I haven't heard from him since I fed him a very lame excuse to avoid going on a date (it wasn supposed to be friends going to get something to eat, then it got all creepy and date-ish, so I canceled last minute). My Social Policy class took about 15 minutes to discuss ways to blow him off without making it awkward in case we work together again next summer.

3. I got my Social Policy midterm back with a note that said, "Suzzy- your passion is wonderful, but calling someone a 'stupid, soulless asshole with no morals' isn't the style of writing that will be effective in policy analysis discussions, no matter how true it may be." HAHA, I love Kathy Powell

4. I was decorating the windows in the SGA office with window paint. The white one wouldn't work very well, so I gave it a squeeze. Perhaps it was a very firm squeeze. The spongy top came off, shooting white paint all over the window, Brandon's desk, and me. my jeans are white; very white.

5. A guy in my ballet class informed me that he was looking forward to the SGA mixer because he could dance with me and "rub up on that big ol' white girl booty." Hm. I'll keep you posted on my new creepster ballerina friend.


I'm now taking applications for a videographer. You must follow me around, constantly recording me on video. When something rediculous happens, I will send it in to America's Funniest Home Videos (or a similar competition), and I will split the winnings with you (80% / 20%, of course). Erin, I expect the application with a sample of your video recording work, as well as a 200-word essay entitled "100 Reasons Why I Love Suzzy and Want to Be Her," within the next 7-10 business days. You will be paid in Oreos. You'll like that....fatass. LOVE YOU!


-Suzerrific

2 comments:

Andrew & Laura said...

#5 = EW. Doesn't he know I'M the only one who rubs up on your big old white girl booty? Loser.

Suzzy said...

laura - i LOVE you.