Monday, April 6, 2009

Assistance Needed!

I woke up this morning and greeted my dear, sweet, Louise. Unfortunately, she is looking very droopy. Does anyone know how to keep the stalks strong and straight on a hyacinth? The poor lil thing is looking very sad. I think I'll leave some Mozart playing while I'm gone today. I remember someone's plant project for the 8th grade science fair that showed that classical music promotes significant plant growth. It should be noted that my 8th grade science fair project was pouring various cough syrups into plants and seeing which ones died faster--I was no scientist.

Leave your advice in my comments, please! By the way, I already did a brief internet search, and I didn't find much.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you water Loiuse whrn you got home. Sometimes they go into shock at being moved.

Suzzy said...

I watered her the next morning, but she was still droopy. I tied ribbons around her to plastic spoons, and that has seemed to work ok for now. i'm quite sad for my dear louise.