Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Procrastination

So I'm sitting in the library, occasionally working on the FIFTEEN journal article reviews/course connections I have to do, and I am finding it impossible to concentrate. I am SO finished with this semester. I decided to study with a friend, and he has vowed to never study with me again, mainly because not only am I terribly unfocused, but I seem to ooze a contagious slacker vibe. Oops.

I am excited for this week to be over! After Thursday's paper, I'm only a take home final and an in class final away from Christmas break. Also, the end of this semester marks the 1/4 point of grad school. Thank freaking God.

I think I'm going to really settle in tonight and finish these journal reviews and perhaps study for my law exam tomorrow. I am in need of a serious scholastic rejuvenation. Any refocusing advice is welcomed!

Ok, I'm going to convince Michael to go get food so I will, perhaps, begin to focus a bit.





LOOOOOOOOOVE,

Suz

No comments: